.

NEWS AND VIEWS THAT IMPACT LIMITED CONSTITUTIONAL GOVERNMENT

"There is danger from all men. The only maxim of a free government ought to be to trust no man living with
power to endanger the public liberty." - - - - John Adams

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Jimmy Buffett - Sunday Concert


Love those Jimmy Buffett Parrotheads

Damn it's cold outside . . . Time for a tropical party

I am in the Golden State, but my ass is frozen solid.

Screw this.  Enough is enough.  I can still dream of warm tropical islands, beautiful women and gin.  So to take my mind off the winter weather let's have a little Jimmy Buffett today.

With 17 gold albums and 9 platinum albums, Buffett has gone from a 1970s Hippie type to a grandfatherly figure entertaining the nation every year with the traveling circus of tropical inspired songs.

Enjoy and dream the dream.


Jimmy Buffett "A Pirate Looks At Forty" and "Margaritaville" Live




Jimmy Buffett  - Live

- - - Come Monday
- - - Changes In Latitudes, Changes in Attitudes
- - - Why Don't We Get Drunk and Screw




Jimmy Buffett - Boat Drinks




20 degrees and the hockey game's on
Nobody cares, they're way too far gone, screaming

Boat drinks, something to keep 'em all warm

This morning I shot six holes in my freezer
I think I've got cabin fever
Somebody sound the alarm

Boat drinks
Waitress, I need two more boat drinks
Then I'm heading south 'fore my dream shrinks
I gotta go where it's warm [I gotta go where it's]
I gotta go where it's warm [I gotta go where it's]
I gotta go where it's WARM!

I gotta go where there ain't any snow
Where there ain't any blow, 'cause my fins sink so low
I gotta go where it's warm





















Jimmy Buffett live!  -   The Wino & I Know (1978)





Alan Jackson - Jimmy Buffett - It's Five O' Clock Somewhere




The Weather is Here Wish You Were Beautiful  -  in the BVI





Jimmy Buffett - Who's The Blonde Stranger? 





Songs you know by heart  -  Went 7 X Platinum.  Over 7,000,000 copies sold.


No comments: