.

NEWS AND VIEWS THAT IMPACT LIMITED CONSTITUTIONAL GOVERNMENT

"There is danger from all men. The only maxim of a free government ought to be to trust no man living with
power to endanger the public liberty." - - - - John Adams

Monday, January 30, 2017

'No plans to work' say illegal alien Muslims



Living off the fat of the Christian land
Funny how the Right and the Left join forces 
to keep those borders wide, wide open.


(Speisa)  -  An asylum seeker from Somalia, says in an interview with Lithuanian journalists that he has come to Germany to live well on taxpayer-funded grants for the rest of his life, without having to work. As soon as he has received a German citizenship he also plans to bring his whole "little family" of ten people, he says.

Journalists from Lithuania's largest news portal Lietuvos Rytas (Lithuanian Morning) visited an asylum center in Munich. The 1,200 asylum seekers were from Libya, Somalia and Sudan.


The Lithuanian journalists were astonished when they realized that some of the Somalis they interviewed were quite open about their desire to avoid having to work. "A Somali told me that he had decided to stay in Munich because of the generous contributions and good public services."

- I can learn German. It is necessary to do first, Abdullah admitted in the interview with Lietuvos Rytas.

Then he was asked what he would like to work with.

- No, no ... I like to walk, but not to work - No, I want to live when I'm in Germany.

He has been in Germany for 10 days and declares openly that he is there to live on welfare for life, and he plans to bring his family for the same generous hospitality as soon as legally possible.

- When I get a German citizenship, I will immediately bring my family here. I have almost no family. Only ten people. It's my parents, brothers and sisters, says the asylum seeker.

Asylum seekers get free food, language training, medical exams and dental care in the camp. They may just stay there for eight weeks, however, but that information is new to Abdullah.

- No, they promised me that I could stay here. Just eight weeks? No, I'll be here forever.


Read More . . . .


No comments: