Count de Monet: It is said that the people are revolting.
King Louis XVI: You said it! They stink on ice!
The GOP, as well as the Democrats, are risking revolution by rigging the elections for President.
The two corrupt bought and paid for parties of oligarchs are doing everything in their power to block the will of the people.
The Dems use unelected "super delegates" and the GOP appoints the enemies of Trump to be Trump delegates.
Corruption in Pennsylvania
The insider Pennsylvania GOP Elites pretend to care about the people and hold a "primary" (with public funds) where the peasants are allowed to vote. But only 14 of the state's 71 delegates are bound by the primary results.
But even then the winner of the primary does not get to select his own 14 delegates. The Party Elites select his delegates for him. The other "delegates" are unbound and can oppose the will of the people at the convention.
This game is being played out in state after state across the U.S. This is a top down Soviet Politburo System where the Elites decide what is best for the Peasants.
The risk is great. If the people feel they cannot peacefully change the system at the ballot box then history shows they will turn to revolution.
- The American Revolution - About 143,000 dead on all sides.
- The French Revolution - Upward of 40,000 enemies of the people were executed while wars rages on for years on end.
- The 1911 Chinese Revolution - About 230,000 on all sides.
- The German Revolution - Upwards of 300,000 casualties in Germany.
- The Russian Revolution - Centuries of top down government caused a revolution and civil war that consumed the nation. Some 3,000,000 casualties in the war and millions more killed after.
You get the idea.
The American people must feel that their vote matters. The antique 19th century convention system needs to be blown up and totally reformed.
No more insider caucuses. No more insider state conventions. No more delegates selected by the bought off Elites. There should be 50 state primaries and the candidates must be allowed to select their own delegates.
If democracy is not allowed then . . . .
|The Peasants Will Revolt|
History shows in country after country that if the people cannot make peaceful change at the ballot box then there will be revolution.