.

NEWS AND VIEWS THAT IMPACT LIMITED CONSTITUTIONAL GOVERNMENT

"There is danger from all men. The only maxim of a free government ought to be to trust no man living with
power to endanger the public liberty." - - - - John Adams

Sunday, August 9, 2015

Donald Trump needs to go unless he cleans up his act



The Trump Three Ring Circus
I suspect we voters are just trained seals, props, 
for Ringmaster Donald



By Gary;

First let me say that I fully understand the hatred huge numbers of Republicans have for the Leftist, big government loving, open borders scumbags that run the GOP.  I get it.

That is why so many of us told pollsters that we like Donald Trump. The problem is, I increasingly think Donald Trump does not like us.

Simply, Trump is acting like an asshole. I suspect that we are all being used by The Donald as props in his Bucket List item, "I want to run for President" before I die.

Trump is spewing the kind of insult bullshit that you hear on a playground of third graders. I would not allow my child to hurls vicious insults in public.  Trump owes Megyn Kelly of Fox News an apology.

On the flip side, you have Establishment GOP types at RedState soiling their pants and dis-inviting The Donald from speaking.  Personally I don't attend these GOP functions any more because the open borders Republicans have no intention of ever closing the border.  They are liars.

But I do love this Trump comeback zinger on RedState.
  • "By the way, the guy (Erick Erickson) who made the decision about RedState called Supreme Court Justice David Souter a 'goat fucking child molester' and First Lady Michelle Obama a 'Marxist Harpy.' He was forced to make a humbling apology," the real-estate developer's campaign declared. The statement went on to call Erickson a "total loser."

Politics is a contact sport and I have no problem kicking a political enemy in the nuts, preferably on live TV.  But the really hard core dirty work needs to be done by underlings who are two or three arm lengths away from the candidate.

Bottom Line

I have a gut feeling Trump plans to run as an independent and is using the free air time of the GOP debates to promote himself.  I am pissed off at the open borders GOP for selling out America and have no problem with Trump running as an independent.  But deep down I think he has no interest in being President.  He just wants to hear himself talk.

If The Donald is serious then he needs to clean up his act today or get the Hell out of the race.


Gene Simmons talks Donald Trump





The Bucket List
Homer Simpson has his bucket list.
.
Increasingly I see "being a candidate" is one of Donald Trump's bucket list
items.  If he really cared about the important issues he is raising he would
conduct himself as a gentleman and actually try to get elected.


No comments: