.

NEWS AND VIEWS THAT IMPACT LIMITED CONSTITUTIONAL GOVERNMENT

"There is danger from all men. The only maxim of a free government ought to be to trust no man living with
power to endanger the public liberty." - - - - John Adams

Friday, January 22, 2016

Playing the Race Card in Hollywood


2013 Oscar winner Steve McQueen - Best Picture 12 Years a Slave.

Bullshit Alert!
Millionaire Black actors bitch about the 
"evil" racists in Hollywood



By Gary;

I busted my gut laughing.  Multi-millionaire and two time Oscar nominee Will Smith is to boycott the Academy Awards because of "racism".

I am shocked that Smith did not trip over his solid gold lawn gnomes while leaving his mansion to make the announcement.

What a load of crap.

A quick look at Wikipedia Black Academy Award winners and nominees shows this racism movement is BS of the highest order.

The list of recent Black best actor winners and nominations alone is extensive: Dezel Washington, Will Smith, Jamie Foxx, Don Cheadle, Terrance Howard, Forest Whitaker, Will Smith (again), Morgan Freeman, Denzel Washington (again) and Chiwetel Ejiofor.

Far more important to me is the Oscars are Bullshit.  I stopped watching 20 years ago.  They almost always ignored movies that I like.

Personally I think the millionaire Black actors feel left out of the Black Lives Matter movement.  This their idiotic way of saying "I care".

"Racists" gave her an Oscar
2011 Best Supporting Actress winner Octavia Spencer for The Help.

No comments: