.

NEWS AND VIEWS THAT IMPACT LIMITED CONSTITUTIONAL GOVERNMENT

"There is danger from all men. The only maxim of a free government ought to be to trust no man living with
power to endanger the public liberty." - - - - John Adams

Sunday, December 6, 2015

VIDEO - Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice



Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Coming March, 2016






By Gary;

As the ultimate fanboy I have had serious issues with how the DC Comic characters have been portrayed over the years.  Just bringing up the 1960s Batman TV series makes me want to barf.

Director Zack Snyder (300 and Watchmen) is a brilliant film maker, but I had problems with his Man of Steel in my 2013 review. The movie was too long and cluttered with story lines . . . . and too much Kevin Costner who I can't stand.

But with DVDs I can now skip through the Costner parts and get right to the meat and potatoes of Superman vs. General Zod. The battle parts of Man of Steel are off the charts good.

The Batman movies have been all over the quality map from pure 100% crap to the best superhero movie of all time - The Dark Knight.

The character Wonder Woman has mostly been neglected outside of animated features and a 1970s so-so TV series.

Now all three characters are brought together by Zack Snyder in the March release of Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice.  The video trailer above is very good and the Comic Con trailer has already hit 53 million views.

I am on the edge of my seat. I can't wait for March.


I love this screen shot of an anti-Superman demonstration in Washington.

America's First Superheroes
It feels like they have always been with us. Superman was introduced in 1938, Batman in 1939 and Wonder Woman in 1941.  Now the trio is back in a 2016 movie.

No comments: