.

NEWS AND VIEWS THAT IMPACT LIMITED CONSTITUTIONAL GOVERNMENT

"There is danger from all men. The only maxim of a free government ought to be to trust no man living with
power to endanger the public liberty." - - - - John Adams

Friday, December 16, 2016

WWE Star ‘Booker T.’ to Run for Houston Mayor


Booker T and Goldust

Hell, Why Not?


(Washington Free Beacon)  -  Former WWE wrestler Booker T. Huffman announced on Thursday he plans to step into the political ring to run for mayor of Houston in 2019.
“I believe in my heart that all Houstonians, regardless of their economic circumstances, deserve the same opportunities to build a better life for themselves,” the Hall of Famer wrote in a letter posted to Twitter.
“I look forward to having a dialogue with the voters of Houston and if I am so privileged to serve, I will fight for them as hard as I fought for myself and my family over the last 30 years,” Huffman continued.
Huffman, 51, who grew up in Houston, performed as “Booker T.” in the WWE, battling wrestling stars including “The Rock” and Hulk Hogan.
Huffman will be challenging Democratic Mayor Sylvester Turner, who took office earlier this year, the Hill reported. The former pro wrestler did not say which party he would run under.
Read More . . . .

"Stone Cold" Steve Austin and Booker T 
brawl it out inside a grocery store




Stone Cold Steve Austin and Booker T

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

texas stile