.

NEWS AND VIEWS THAT IMPACT LIMITED CONSTITUTIONAL GOVERNMENT

"There is danger from all men. The only maxim of a free government ought to be to trust no man living with
power to endanger the public liberty." - - - - John Adams

Thursday, December 15, 2016

Pepsi CEO: 'My non-white employees are scared of Trump'



Retard Alert
  • The chicken or the egg  -  Are people just born this fucking stupid? or is it Corporate Media brainwashing? Personally I come down on the side of stupid.
  • It is obvious that any rational employee at Pepsi had to keep their month shut around this witch running the company.
  • Suddenly I feel thirsty for a COKE.


Pepsi CEO Indra Nooyi on her employees after the election:

“They were all in mourning. My employees were all crying. The question that they are asking, especially those who are not white — ‘Are we safe?’ Women are asking, ‘Are we safe?’ LGBT people are asking, ‘Are we safe?’ I never thought I would have to answer those questions.”

Read More . . . .







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

fake news