.

NEWS AND VIEWS THAT IMPACT LIMITED CONSTITUTIONAL GOVERNMENT

"There is danger from all men. The only maxim of a free government ought to be to trust no man living with
power to endanger the public liberty." - - - - John Adams

Friday, December 9, 2016

Student sent home for having ‘a boy’s haircut’



The War Against Men


(Australia’s News.com -  A Western Australian schoolboy sent home for sporting “a boy’s haircut” has earned an army of supporters after his defensive mother vented her outrage on talkback radio.
According to his mother Sandra Fedele, Year 10 student Jake had gone to class on Monday to collect his exam results as required, but was promptly sent home because his hair had allegedly been cut too short.
Teachers at Corpus Christi College in Perth’s southern suburbs had decided the trimmed sides of the Jake’s hair could “offend” a fellow student or teacher, and that it was against school policy, but Sandra hit back.
“This morning he went to school on his last day to get his exam results, he’s Year 10, he got told, he text me and said ‘Mum, I’ve been told I have to go home, I’m not allowed to be at school, my hair’s too short’,” the concerned mother told 6PR host Gary Ashead.
The "EVIL" boy's hair cut in question

Sandra explained the family had attended a wedding at the weekend, and so her son had his hair freshly clipped.
“He got it cut short on the sides and he’s got it just a little bit long on top. It’s not even two centimetres long on top, not like it’s a long fringe down to his nose or anything like that,” she said.
“He’s just got a boy’s haircut, literally a boy’s haircut and he’s got a side part.”
Sandra said the justification for requirement of a hat was that the short haircut “may offend”.
“How can that offend anyone? He’s got to wear a hat now,” she said.
“I said ‘you’re discriminating against my child’. It’s just wrong.”
In an interview with Seven News, Jake himself said he thought the school’s actions were “stupid”.
“I thought it was silly. I don’t know why they stopped me for my hair, told me I had to go home. I think it was stupid,” he said.
Read More . . . .


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

the girl is nice , but the right arm is a fake ... thirth world photoshop

Anonymous said...

Doris must know , cause she`s flirt with communism before beeing enlightened by the Holy Spirit

Anonymous said...

Man ... the girl head must be from someone else ... those bazoomgas don`t fit on her neck

on what side you found that photo ? frankenstein/sales.org ?

Anonymous said...

i mean SITE ?