"I regard this contest as one to determine who shall rule this free country—the people through their governmental agents, or a few ruthless and domineering men whose wealth makes them peculiarly formidable because they hide behind the breastworks of corporate organization.”
Address at the Pilgrim Memorial Monument, Provincetown, Mass., August 20, 1907
Is Donald Trump our new Theodore Roosevelt? I hope so.
TR screamed about the corrupt "Malefactors of great wealth" who were buying Congressmen and Senators in order to gain influence over government.
If anything the corruption has exploded by a factor of 100.
The corporations that claimed they were too big to fail are now even larger. When they go down in the next Depression the Federal Reserve's printing presses will be running 24-7 to flood the country with cash and bail out the Elites from their own mistakes.
Unfortunately since TR's day corporations have morphed into Mussolini style Corporatism where the multi-national Elites are manufacturing news for the government that they own and also crack down on Internet freedom of speech.
- We see Facebook censor anti-Hillary posts.
- Also Facebook banned Michael Savage for posting about Muslim terrorism.
- The government shutting off the Internet of Julian Assange.
- Assange has been held prisoner in the Ecuadorian embassy on trumped up sex charges on the orders of Obama and the Elites.
- Right-wingers devise secret internet language to dodge online censorship.
- The British crack down on freedom of Internet speech.
- Facebook is working to censor your posts on immigration.
Theodore Roosevelt saw the danger and corruption of giant corporations gaining control of our nation and worked to bust their monopolies. The sad thing is the corporate Elites are now multi-national in nature and are often beyond the laws of any single country.
There is no hope to be found from either party in the bought and paid for Congress. When was the last time you saw a phony "small government" Republican speak out against the persecution of Julian Assange? How about never. The corrupt GOP wants Assange silenced just as badly as the Democrats.
We are being tag-teamed by two corrupt big government parties.
Teddy where are you when we need you?
Teddy Roosevelt Speech
|The Invisible Government|