The real Super Tuesday story . . . . Obama must be defeated
- All the wall-to-wall GOP election coverage is meaningless and is only for ratings.
- Romney is the ONLY candidate.
- The race is over. Gingrich and Santorum should drop out now.
The nation is on the edge of a cliff. We have a Naked Communist in the White House who will used illegal executive power to crush what is left of the American capitalist system. Unless Comrade Obama is defeated the nation is doomed to Socialism.
Bottom line, for good or bad Mitt Romney is the only candidate with a national base who can challenge Obama.
NEWT GINGRICH - The man is a fucking joke. A crook who received a $1.6 million retro-active bribe from Freddie Mac. An man who is insane and wants to arrest Federal Judges who dare to disagree with him. A man with no national support. His entire campaign is financed by one Las Vegas casino billionaire.
RICK SANTORUM - A total waste of skin. After multiple debates, only 60 days ago 96% of GOP voters had totally rejected Santorum. He was running a horrible 4% in the polls. As a candidate he is worthless and weak:
- He got only 9% of the vote in New Hampshire (a must win swing state).
- Only 17% of the vote in South Carolina.
- Only 13% of the vote in the key state of Florida.
- Only 10% of the vote in the key state of Nevada.
- Only 18% of the vote in Maine.
- A distant 2nd in Arizona with 27%.
- Only 12% in Massachusetts.
- 3rd place in Washington behind Ron Paul with 24%.
- He lost Wyoming getting 32%.
- 3rd place in Georgia with 20%.
- 18% in Republican Idaho.
- Santorum could not even get on the ballot in Virginia.
What is sad is Santorum is somehow considered a Conservative by the non-thinking Republican voters. But Santorum's record is crystal clear. He never met a government program he did not want to fund with other people's money. Among other votes, he backed No Child Left Behind, the massive Bush Medicare entitlement spending expansion and the a centralized police state with the creation of the Department of Homeland Security.
Yes, Santorum believes in Jesus. Sorry you religious right types, but that doesn't mean jack shit to me. Believing in Jesus is great . . . . but then what? Santorum is a Big Government Republican.
Sorry Rick. But get the Hell out of the way. Mitt needs to beat Obama.