.

NEWS AND VIEWS THAT IMPACT LIMITED CONSTITUTIONAL GOVERNMENT

"There is danger from all men. The only maxim of a free government ought to be to trust no man living with
power to endanger the public liberty." - - - - John Adams

Saturday, September 3, 2016

Saturday Sultress - Amy Adams




Amy Adams was born on August 20, 1974 in VicenzaVeneto, Italy, the fourth of seven children of American parents. Adams was raised in the LDS Church. Regarding her religious upbringing, Adams said, "I can't speak for everybody, but I know it instilled in me a value system I still hold true. The basic 'Do unto others ...'—that was what was hammered into me. And love."

From 2000 Adams guest-starred on television series such as That '70s ShowCharmedThe OfficeBuffy the Vampire SlayerSmallville and The West Wing.

Since 1999, Adams has appeared in over forty feature films including  Catch Me If You Can (2002), Junebug (2005)Enchanted (2007)Julie and Julia (2009)The Muppets (2011)Man of Steel (2013)American Hustle (2013), and Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016).

Thanks to Goodstuffs world










"I was a hostess at Hooters, and that was sort of fun. I was 17, and then when I was 18, I waited tables for about a month. I wasn't cut out to be a waitress, and I certainly wasn't cut out to be a Hooters waitress. That was a short-lived ambition." - Amy Adams

2 comments:

GOODSTUFF said...

Thanks very BIG Gary Dude for the linky dinky stuff - LOL

Gary said...

You site is strange. Strangely entertaining I should say. You never know what will get posted.