.

NEWS AND VIEWS THAT IMPACT LIMITED CONSTITUTIONAL GOVERNMENT

"There is danger from all men. The only maxim of a free government ought to be to trust no man living with
power to endanger the public liberty." - - - - John Adams

Friday, July 22, 2016

The Donald Has Landed, on to November



Elites Beware, Donald is Here
In his speech Trump is living up to 
everything I hoped he would be.




By Gary;

I was on the road working a total bitch of a 19 hour day and missed the final day of the GOP convention TV coverage.

But thank God for the invention of car radio.  I was able to listen to the speeches of Ivanka Trump and The Donald.

At the beginning of this campaign in August, 2015 I was leaning to the anti-Trump forces. By January, 2016 I was 90% a Trumpster and hit 100% by February.

Listening to Trump's GOP convention speech on my car radio proved to me I made the right choice. Trump was on fire, taking names and kicking ass.

Trump hit three solid themes that "normal" Republican political hacks ignore.

Theme #1 - Ending Immigration
The Donald blended immigration with the lowering of wages and Islamic terrorism. This is exactly the theme I hit on this blog weekly.

The "normal" GOP politicians only pay lip service to immigration control. The Elites oppose Trump because he actually means it.

Theme #2 - The Average U.S. Worker
I for one am sick to death of the Country Club GOP licking the boots of the Oligarchs on Wall Street and Corporate America who want open borders, lower wages and the exportation of millions of middle class jobs.

Trump made a powerful appeal to the average American worker and worked in fair trade, not so-called "free trade".

You could tell the appeal to the common man came from his heart. There was real passion.  I suspect many voters will notice. The result may bring rust belt states like Pennsylvania, Ohio and Michigan into play.

Theme #3 - Enforce American Laws
This may be Trump's most powerful appeal. No one is above the law.

I am looking forward to Trump Attorney General Chris Christie lifting up the hood of corruption and cleaning house.

As an added bonus I was proud of Trump saying he would do “everything in my power to protect our LGBTQ citizens.” When the crowd applauded the line, Trump ad-libbed, “As a Republican it is so nice to hear you cheering for what I just said.”

The appeals to the LGBTQs, African and Hispanic Americans are dead on. All Americans should be equal in the eyes of government, and the GOP cannot win a national election by ignoring group after group of voters. 

On to November. It's going to be a Hell of a ride.



No comments: