.

NEWS AND VIEWS THAT IMPACT LIMITED CONSTITUTIONAL GOVERNMENT

"There is danger from all men. The only maxim of a free government ought to be to trust no man living with
power to endanger the public liberty." - - - - John Adams

Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Leftist Media Worships Islam on July 4th



Liberalism is a Mental Disorder
Leftist Butt Kissing of Islam Creeps into my Vacation




By Gary;

Even on my July 4th vacation I just can't get away from the insanity of liberal political correctness.

Naturally this is to be expected here in the People's Republic of California, but it still jarred me.

I was minding my own business kicking back on my Pismo Beach balcony overlooking the Pacific Ocean reading the local newspaper when leftists kicked me in the balls.

The giant photo on page one of the newspaper's July 4th issue was of Muslims marking the end of Ramadan.

Off in a corner was a tiny one inch photo of a little girl waving an American flag saying turn to page three for July 4th info.

But it gets worse. The giant page one Muslim article and photo continued on to page five with even more "vital, must know" information on Islam and Ramadan.

Fuck This Shit.

Honestly what has happened to the America I grew up in?  The Leftist hatred for this nation is off the charts. Even on the 4th of July patriotism must be crushed by the Media Machine and and Islam given a superior position in society.

Liberalism is truly a mental disorder.




No comments: