.

NEWS AND VIEWS THAT IMPACT LIMITED CONSTITUTIONAL GOVERNMENT

"There is danger from all men. The only maxim of a free government ought to be to trust no man living with
power to endanger the public liberty." - - - - John Adams

Friday, October 3, 2014

Transexual demands to get his penis back - At taxpayer's expense naturally



'It's exhausting being a woman.'
"I am desperate to have my FF-cup boobs removed."


A transsexual encouraged to have a £10,000 sex change is calling for the British Socialized medicine National Health Service to cough up £14,000 – so she can become a man again.

Chelsea Attonley, 30, who was born a boy called Matthew want taxpayers to foot the bill moaning that being a woman is too "exhausting."

But now, seven years after his momentous decision to become a woman, Chelsea wants to go back to being a man - with the taxpayer footing the bill.

Chelsea, who lives on welfare benefits, told Closer magazine she finds dressing and acting as a girl "exhausting" and feels she has never been accepted as a real woman reports the UK Mirror.
'I want my penis back.'
My theory is don't cut off what
you might need later.

She wants a breast reduction on the NHS and painful gender reassignment surgery to give her back a penis at a total cost of £14,000.

Chelsea, originally from Chesterfield, Derbyshire, but now living in London, said: "I have always longed to be a woman, but no amount of surgery can give me an actual female body and I feel like I am living a lie.

"It is exhausting putting on make-up and wearing heels all the time. Even then I don't feel I look like a proper woman.

She added: "Now I have decided I want to live as Matthew, I am desperate to have my FF-cup boobs removed.
.
"I can't afford to have them done privately, so I am hoping to have the op on the NHS.

"I can't work at the moment because I am too upset after what I have been through.

"I am considering having penis reconstruction too. I don't feel bad about the NHS paying for the surgery as I don't consider it a choice.




Everyone wants to suck on the public teat
of Big Government.
 

No comments: