|San Francisco, one of the richest areas in the U.S. votes Democrat.|
The Rich Want More Taxes
Both the rich and the poor want a
Marxist re-distribution of wealth.
Income for most of the 366 metropolitan areas measured by the U.S. Census Bureau are flat in the past year, and many are still down significantly compared with 2008.
An interest political angle comes out of the report. Sure most of very poor areas of America vote for Democratic leftists in order to get free crap from the government. Free stuff that is paid for by money taken by the force of government from other people.
But contrary to the image presented by the State Media Complex and Democrats, nine of the ten most wealthy areas in the United States are represented by leftist Democrat Congressmen. It appears it is the Democrats that are the party of the rich and powerful.
The Insanity of Liberalism
The insanity of Liberalism is impossible to explain to those of us who are rational and sane. But it appears the more money you make you become crazier than bat shit and you vote for Marxists to re-distribute your own income away to others.
Here are the top ten Census Areas based on median family income.
1. San Jose-Sunnyvale-Santa Clara, Calif. - - - - - - All Democrat Congressmen
Median household income: $90,737
Population: 1,894,388 (32nd highest)
2. Washington-Arlington-Alexandria, D.C.-Va.-Md.-W.Va. - - - All DemocratMedian household income: $88,233
Population: 5,804,333 (7th highest)
3. Bridgeport-Stamford-Norwalk, Conn. - - - - - - - All Democrat Congressmen
Median household income: $79,841
Population: 933,835 (57th highest)
4. San Francisco-Oakland-Fremont, Calif. - - - - - - All Democrat Congressmen
Median household income: $74,922
Population: 4,455,560 (11th highest)
5. Boston-Cambridge-Quincy, Mass.-N.H. - - - - - - All Democrat Congressmen
Median household income: $71,738
Population: 4,640,802 (10th highest)
Of the top ten in income, Anchorage is the only area in the U.S.
represented by a Republican Congressman.
6. Oxnard-Thousand Oaks-Ventura, Calif. - - - - - All Democrat Congressmen
Median household income: $71,517
Population: 835,981 (64th highest)
7. Anchorage, Alaska - - - - - - - - - - - The only Republican Congressman
Median household income: $71,494
Population: 392,535 (133rd highest)
8. Honolulu, Hawaii - - - - - - - - - - - - - -All Democrat Congressmen
Median household income: $71,404
Population: 976,372 (54th highest)
9. Manchester-Nashua, N.H. - - - - - - - - All Democrat Congressmen
Median household income: $69,089
Population: 402,922 (131st highest)
10. Napa, Calif. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Democrat Congressman
Median household income: $68,553
Population: 139,045 (83rd lowest)
For the full article go to Finance - Yahoo News.
Coming in at #8 in household income, Hawaii is a one-party leftist state. For example,
there is just a single Republican in the State Senate.
|Millionaires and Billionaires for Marxism|
A role reversal. Today the more money you make the more you
believe in the Marxist re-distribution of wealth.