|A compliant and lap-dog media presented a phony, pretend image of a mythical Kennedy "Camelot" to fool the American people. The real truth was much closer to "The Tudors", a story of back stabbing, murder and sex.|
Jackie Onassis believed that Lyndon B Johnson and a cabal of Texas tycoons were involved in the assassination of her husband John F Kennedy, ‘explosive’ recordings are set to reveal.
The secret tapes will show that the former first lady felt that her husband’s successor was at the heart of the plot to murder him reports the UK Daily Mail.
She became convinced that the then vice president, along with businessmen in the South, had orchestrated the Dallas shooting, with gunman Lee Harvey Oswald – long claimed to have been a lone assassin – merely part of a much larger conspiracy.
|John and Jackie Kennedy with daughter Caroline, who allowed the tapes to be released to ABC in |
return for their cancelling of the mini series about the family.
Texas-born Mr Johnson, who served as the state’s governor and senator, completed Mr Kennedy’s term and went on to be elected president in his own right.
The tapes were recorded with leading historian Arthur Schlesinger Jnr within months of the assassination on November 22, 1963, and had been sealed in a vault at the Kennedy Library in Boston.
A program featuring the tapes will be aired by U.S. network ABC, and it is understood British broadcasters are in talks to show it here too.
|Actor William Holden is|
said to have had an affair
with Jackie Kennedy.
They are believed to include the suggestion that Mr Kennedy was having an affair with a 19-year-old White House intern, with his wife even claiming that she found underware in their bedroom.
And they go on to reveal that she too had affairs – one with Hollywood star William Holden and another with Fiat founder Gianni Agnelli – as a result of the president’s indiscretions. It has also been claimed that, in the weeks before Mr Kennedy’s assassination, the couple had turned a corner in their relationship and were planning to have more children.
Historian Edward Klein, who has written several books on the Kennedy clan, said: ‘Jackie regarded the pretty young things in the White House as superficial flings for Jack. She did retaliate by having her own affairs.
‘There was a period during which she was delighted to be able to annoy her husband with her own illicit romances.’
It is believed that Caroline, 53, agreed to the early release of the tapes in exchange for ABC dropping its £10million drama series about the family.
|Kennedy's CIA worked for the overthrow and murder of|
our own ally South Vietnamese President Ngo Dinh Diem.
The worst President in American history
John Kennedy was hands down the worst President in American history.
I don't know if Lyndon Johnson had Kennedy killed. I do suspect that the list of people who wanted to kill Kennedy was a long one from Russian Communists to the CIA to the Mafia to Castro to South Vietnamese.
The man and his family were the Clintons on steroids.
But the real crime is a willing Liberal American Media, then and now, that spins phony fantasy worlds for a gullible people.
The insane liberal Media Complex created a mythical "Camelot" of brave knights and lovely ladies. But it appears that both Kennedys were screwing anything on two or four legs in full view of the Secret Service and with a willing Media covering it all up.
To listen to the Media, Kennedy was the greatest thing since the invention of the wheel. But the reality of his policies were far from Camelot:
- JFK committed vote fraud right in front of reporter Theodore H. White (The Making of a President) and rigged the vote count in Illinois with the Chicago Democratic machine.
- JFK sent Cuban exile troops to the Bay of Pigs to overthrow Castro and then left them to die on the beach unsupported.
- The Russians raised the Berlin Wall in a direct slap in the face to the West and Kennedy did nothing. A huge test and a sign of weakness that was a direct cause of the Cuban Missile Crisis.
- JFK's Justice Department and FBI under his brother Bobby spied and tapped the phones of Martin Luther King.
- JFK's blundering allowed the Cuban Missile Crisis to be played out in the media instead of being handled quietly. He brought the world to the brink of nuclear war. Some suspect the timing of the crisis which happened conveniently two weeks before the November 1962 mid term elections. President Richard Nixon faced a similar crisis in Cuba, but it was all quietly resolved behind the scenes.
- JFK worked with the CIA and the State Department to overthrow and eventual murder of Ngo Dinh Diem, the President of South Vietnam.
- JFK greatly increased American troops in Vietnam from 900 under Eisenhower to 16,300 by 1963.
Upon learning of Diệm's ouster and death, Ho Chi Minh reportedly said, "I can scarcely believe the Americans would be so stupid."
The North Vietnamese Politburo was more explicit, predicting: "The consequences of the 1 November coup d'état will be contrary to the calculations of the U.S. imperialists ... Diệm was one of the strongest individuals resisting the people and Communism. Everything that could be done in an attempt to crush the revolution was carried out by Diệm. Diệm was one of the most competent lackeys of the U.S. imperialists ... Among the anti-Communists in South Vietnam or exiled in other countries, no one has sufficient political assets and abilities to cause others to obey. Therefore, the lackey administration cannot be stabilized. The coup d'état on 1 November 1963 will not be the last."
For more on this story