.

NEWS AND VIEWS THAT IMPACT LIMITED CONSTITUTIONAL GOVERNMENT

"There is danger from all men. The only maxim of a free government ought to be to trust no man living with
power to endanger the public liberty." - - - - John Adams

Saturday, February 7, 2015

Saturday Sultress - Charlotte McKinney




Charlotte McKinney is proud of her assets. "I'm embracing what I have," says the 20-year-old Florida-born model. "I'm a curvier bombshell with big boobs. I'm not high-fashion. I don't do runway. You won't see me at Fashion Week." She hasn't always been so confident, however: The model dropped out of school at 17, thanks in large part to "bullying and girls being mean." McKinney is having the last laugh, though. As her Instagram proudly displays, she's grown quite comfortable in her own skin.

(Daily Mail)












1 comment:

Gary said...

All the girls I used to think were hot are now in rest homes.