|Las Vegas businessman Steve Wynn. A businessman. Let me translate|
that for the Socialists out there. A businessman creates jobs for people where
they never existed before.
- - - - "I'm saying it bluntly, that this administration is the greatest wet blanket to business, and progress and job creation in my lifetime."
- - - - "My customers and the companies that provide the vitality for the hospitality and restaurant industry, in the United States of America, they are frightened of this administration."
- - - - "Those of us who have business opportunities and the capital to do it are going to sit in fear of the President. And a lot of people don't want to say that. They'll say, God, don't be attacking Obama. Well, this is Obama's deal and it's Obama that's responsible for this fear in America."
- - - - "The guy keeps making speeches about redistribution and maybe we ought to do something to businesses that don't invest, their holding too much money. We haven't heard that kind of talk except from pure socialists. Everybody's afraid of the government and there's no need soft peddling it, it's the truth. It is the truth."
- - - - "I'm telling you that the business community in this country is frightened to death of the weird political philosophy of the President of the United States. And until he's gone, everybody's going to be sitting on their thumbs."
|Free food, free rent and so much more with the Share the Wealth Obamacard. |
Don't leave home without it.
For more on this story