.

NEWS AND VIEWS THAT IMPACT LIMITED CONSTITUTIONAL GOVERNMENT

"There is danger from all men. The only maxim of a free government ought to be to trust no man living with
power to endanger the public liberty." - - - - John Adams

Sunday, May 8, 2016

Paul Ryan Betrayed Us - Dump Open Borders Paul Ryan



Nehlen for Congress - Truth Resurrection

We defeated Eric Cantor in the primary. Now it is time to take out the trash again. Defeat the open borders Paul Ryan before he sends your job to Mexico.




By Paul Nehlin
Candidate for Congress
Against Paul Ryan

Like many people in this district, I’ve had the opportunity to meet Paul Ryan personally. He’s shaken my hand. He’s looked me in the eye. He’s made promises to me and many others about policies he would and would not support on behalf of this district. We’ve all watched as he’s broken every single one of those promises.
I’m a manufacturing guy and an inventor. I started my working life right on the factory floor and worked my way up to run manufacturing companies. That’s part of what I love about Wisconsin’s 1st District and one of the chief reasons why—of all the places I could have chosen to settle—I chose to be here. The southeast corner of Wisconsin has deep roots in manufacturing and industry.

So, when Paul Ryan began pushing a massive, job-killing international “trade” deal known as the Trade Promotion Authority and Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPA/TPP), it was the final straw for me. I know what TPA/TPP will do to this district. It sells out American workers. It sells out American business and industry. It will kill the economy in this district, never mind the rest of the nation.
Why would Paul Ryan do such a thing?
I asked myself that question again and again, trying to understand. I couldn’t believe he would be so reckless. I couldn’t believe he would sell out his own district in that way.
And then I started looking at public records…and it all began to make sense.
Approximately 83 percent of Paul Ryan’s campaign funding comes from outside of Wisconsin’s 1stDistrict. And of that 83 percent, 65 percent of his funding comes straight from Washington, D.C. and Alexandria, Virginia.
Paul Ryan isn’t representing our district. He’s representing the big businesses and big banks that pour money into his campaign coffers. It’s their agendas he’s carrying forward with his votes in Congress…not ours.
Paul Nehlen for Congress


You can get a Dump Ryan Stress Ball with a donation of $25.

Wisconsin's 1st Congressional District being
misrepresented by open borders Paul Ryan.

No comments: