Republican Orange County Goes Blue
- Registered GOP voters are in third place with 24% compared to Democrats with 43.5% and independents with 27.5%.
- There are only 8 GOP House seats left out of 53 and the Left has super-majorities in the state legislature.
“The California Republican Party isn’t salvageable at this time. The Grand Old Party is dead,” wrote former state GOP Assembly leader Kristin Olsen.
‘There is no message. There is no messenger. There is no money. And there is no infrastructure,' says one top Republican.
The problem is that Olsen and many of the so-called GOP "voices" the media interviews are Never Trumper Whores who never met a border they did not want to leave wide open or a Leftist Democrat program they did not want to embrace and fully fund.
Democrats will hold a 45-8 edge in U.S. House seats. Orange County was once home to President Richard Nixon and was considered a foundation of the modern conservative movement, gaining the moniker “Reagan country.” Now it will be represents by Democrats.
Democrats will hold every statewide office — again. And there wasn’t even a Republican on the ballot for U.S. Senate.
Issues Ignored by The California GOP
- IGNORED - The Left is censoring the Internet.
- IGNORED - Wages of workers are being depressed by wide open borders.
- IGNORED - The endless billions being spent on the so-called "high speed" rail line from L.A. to San Francisco.
- IGNORED - Endless new taxes imposed by the Left.
My worthless local GOP Congressman was one of the few that survived. He ran TV ads with the exciting theme of helping vets get their benefits and favoring a dam being built . . . . BORING.
Sure immigration has changed California, but if you cannot campaign hard on any meaningful hot button issues then why would anyone vote for you?
|Five GOP Congressional seats lost|