.

NEWS AND VIEWS THAT IMPACT LIMITED CONSTITUTIONAL GOVERNMENT

"There is danger from all men. The only maxim of a free government ought to be to trust no man living with
power to endanger the public liberty." - - - - John Adams

Friday, July 6, 2018

Summer Fun With Jimmy Buffett



Songs You Know By Heart

July 4th may be over, but I am not ready to go back to work or Blogging. So off we go on a tropical Buffett infused excursion.

As any Parrothead will tell you these are indeed "Songs you know by heart." 

I have been out shopping and some obscure Buffett song is played in the store and I immediately sing along word-for-word. The lyrics are burned into our heads. Buffet is one of the greatest poets of all time.


Margaritaville (1978)





Changes in latitudes, changes in attitudes
Reading departure signs in some big airport
Reminds me of the places I've been.
Visions of good times that brought so much pleasure
Makes me want to go back again.
If it suddenly ended tomorrow,
I could somehow adjust to the fall.
Good times and riches and son of a bitches,
I've seen more than I can recall




 Brown Eyed Girl







We Parrotheads are a strange breed.






No comments: