.

NEWS AND VIEWS THAT IMPACT LIMITED CONSTITUTIONAL GOVERNMENT

"There is danger from all men. The only maxim of a free government ought to be to trust no man living with
power to endanger the public liberty." - - - - John Adams

Monday, June 11, 2018

Sailing the Colorado River to Escape the Madness



Screw Politics 
and Sailing the Colorado River
Members of E Clampus Vitus gather
in their distinctive red shirts




By Gary;

I missed a little Blogging this last weekend. That was mostly computer/internet related.

But I do not regret it in the slightest.  Screw politics and the Bastard Elitists try to crush the average American . . . at least for a day or two.

Instead I went sailing on the Colorado River off Laughlin, Nevada.

My fraternal order, The Ancient and Honorable Order of E Clampus Vitus (ECV), gathered in Laughlin.

Opinion is split. We are either a historical drinking society or a drinking historical society.  I lean to the latter.

I have been a proud Clamper now for 29 years. There is nothing like our group. God pity those fools sitting on their asses at home watching the boob tube instead of living life.

The local chapter Queho Posse rented a private air conditioned boat for our members to cruise the Colorado.  Bar tenders were there to properly lubricate our membership. Food was plentiful. This has been an annual event for 17 years.

It was a stunningly beautiful, crystal clear 109 degree day on the sparkling Colorado River.  After three beers I decided "Fuck the world". It is time to live life.

Even here it was hard to get away from politics. So many of the Clampers I met were ex-Californians now living in exile in Arizona. They loved California, yes LOVED past tense. They told me the state is not just vastly overpopulated but turning into a Leftist Shit-hole of high taxes and gun grabbers.

I managed to pull back from political conversations as much as possible and enjoy the day.

Against my better judgement I did return to the People's Republic of California. My batteries have been recharged for the endless fight against the corrupt Elites . . . at least until it is time to go Clamping again this fall.


The Great Mark Hall Patton from Pawn Stars attended and gave the history lesson to the incoming new members. 
.
I have known Mark for many years. What you see on Pawn Stars is real. Mark knows so much. He is a wonderful historian and a proud Clamper.

Mark's history lesson dealt with the role water played in the settlement of southern Nevada.

Sailing down the Colorado.
A magical day for all.


Clampers in their distinctive red shirts




Absurdity is the motto of the Clampers.  Our "historical plaque" for this outing is designed to educated the public on the basics they missed in school. 

No comments: