.

NEWS AND VIEWS THAT IMPACT LIMITED CONSTITUTIONAL GOVERNMENT

"There is danger from all men. The only maxim of a free government ought to be to trust no man living with
power to endanger the public liberty." - - - - John Adams

Wednesday, March 15, 2017

DR. MICHAEL SAVAGE: 1964 all over again?



Dr. Savage:
"Why are we sending troops to Syria?"
  • I am far from being a pacifist, but I am sick and tired of the unconstitutional foreign wars being run and funded by both corrupt parties.
  • Now we have troops on the ground in Syria with no debate or vote in Congress.


(World Net Daily)  -  Is anyone paying attention to the ground troops being sent to Kuwait for possible deployment in Syria to fight ISIS, Savage asked his listeners.

“I got a text on my ancient phone this morning. I have a couple of different devices. Apparently this old Samsung device can be dropped from a building and bounce. And it can’t be hacked, I understand. Can these flip-phones be hacked, Robert? I love this phone,” Savage said.

“And I got a text from a friend of mine who’s a former combat veteran in Vietnam. A real hero. Silver Star. I didn’t know who sent it, frankly. I didn’t recognize his number, so I thought it was someone bothering me.”

US vehicles patrol near the village of Yalanli, on the western outskirts of the northern Syrian city of Manbij. CREDIT: DELIL SOULEIMAN/AFP/GETTY IMAGES


Savage continued:

I look at it, it says: “Now we’ve got troops on the ground in Syria? The Russians are a lot smarter. Their commitment is an air force. They’re not risking young Russian soldiers in that garbage can.

“This looks like 1964 all over again.”

Now, this comes from a rock-solid combat veteran who has bullet wounds in his body from the Vietnam War.

So don’t start screaming pinko progressive.

Something’s wrong in that picture.

Why are we sending troops to Syria?

Do you agree with Trump that we need ground troops in Syria? Is it a good or bad idea?

What happens if they capture a few of our men and torture them to death on camera?

Have you ever thought about that?

The Russians, by the way, have not had one man captured.

Do you know why?

They kill everybody in sight when they go in from 30,000 feet. Everyone dies.

They don’t care if it’s a camel, an infant, an old man, a yoga instructor. They all die.

But their own boys don’t die. You see, that’s how they fight wars.

They lost 40 million men in World War II. I don’t think they want to waste another generation of men, which is why so many of the beautiful Russian women are coming to America looking for men.

There’s a shortage of men, in case you don’t know it, because so many of them were wasted a couple of generations ago.

But I don’t want to bore you with the details of war.

MichaelSavage.wnd.com

See Our Article:
1,000 U.S. Troops go to Syria - And the wars go on and on

No comments: