A U.S. Communist Wet-Dream
Confiscate the private property of the media so
"the workers" can control the news.
The crazy-ass American Left just can't get over that they were not alive during the Russian Bolshevik Revolution. If only they could have been there then things would have been done right.
Now the screwballs at Salon.com put their Marxist wet-dreams on the Internet as proof of what they really want for America.
A few excerpts:
- 'Bye, Rush! If corporate media disappeared the people could have their voices heard.'
- Imagine a world without the New York Times, Fox News, CNN, the Wall Street Journal, and countless other tools used by the 1 percent to rule and fool.
- In a socialist society run by and for the working people it represents, the mega-monopolies like Walmart, Halliburton, Exxon-Mobil, and the corporations that run the tightly controlled “mainstream media” will be a thing of the past.
- Besides accumulating their own profits, the media are daily trumpets for the rest of the corporate world’s advertising.
- The (newspaper) ads are laid out before anything else except the lead stories; the other news and feature stories are then fit between ads. . . . Media owners’ profits do not come primarily from the money we spend to buy their publications, but from the ads inside them.
Oh the horror! Imagine a business actually planning out advertising so they could collect money and pay the wages of their employees!
Leftists are simply mentally ill.
Read more at Salon.com