.

NEWS AND VIEWS THAT IMPACT LIMITED CONSTITUTIONAL GOVERNMENT

"There is danger from all men. The only maxim of a free government ought to be to trust no man living with
power to endanger the public liberty." - - - - John Adams

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Taxi driver called a "racist" for having an English flag





















A World Gone Mad
Taxi driver banned from having St George's Cross
on cab for 'discrimination'


Leftist political correctness says that only minorities are allowed to be proud of their culture.  Everyone else with pride is a racist.

A taxi driver has been banned from having a St George’s Cross sticker in her cab – because it could discriminate against foreigners.

Patriotic Denise Said, 56, has three English flag signs stuck on the doors and boot of her vehicle.
.
But after one complaint from a rival cab firm she was stunned to receive a letter from the council accusing her of breaching equality laws.

Teignbridge Council in Devon said the stickers would leave anyone who is not English at a “disadvantage in their day to day life” reports the UK Express.

The local authority says it will refuse to renew Denise’s license in February unless she ditches the stickers.

But the veteran driver of Newton Abbott, Devon, has vowed to keep flying the flag and says there’s nothing offensive about them.

Furious Denise said: “I think it’s pathetic. I believe the council is implying that I am racist but nothing could be further from the truth.

“I’ve had a few foreign people in my cab and I’ve asked them if they find it offensive and they don’t in the slightest. In fact, one told me ‘your country has gone mad’.

"You only have to sneeze now for someone to find it offensive. I've asked a solicitor who says I'm not doing anything wrong.

"The upsetting thing is that I could lose my livelihood and my home if they take away my license." Denise has been displaying the St George's Crosses for a year without a single complaint before a rival reported her.


Playing The Race Card
Leftists play the race card in many countries.  If you dare believe that your nation, language, culture and religion have the right to exist then you are called a racist.  Only minorities have the right to be proud of their heritage.
.
"The upsetting thing is that I could lose my livelihood and my home if they take away my license." says Denise Said who has been displaying the St George's Crosses for a year without a single complaint before a rival reported her.

No comments: