|Law, but not a lot of order.|
Lennie and Ed do not protect people from crime. Like police everywhere they
show up AFTER the crime has taken place to find the killer.
The Failure of Police State Spying.
The insane killings at the Washington Naval Yard are but more proof that the endless 1984 Police State spying by Big Brother government does nothing to strop crime or terrorism.
Another Monday and another in an endless string of killings. Man's inhumanity to man. The "thou shalt not kill" commandment has not worked out very well.
Before we get lost in the details of the horrible Navy Yard killings we need to look at the big picture.
With the D.C. killings we will see the professional liars in Congress leap on their soapboxes and lecture us all on the need to give up even more of our 2nd and 4th Amendments rights in the name of "law and order".
|Big Brother is watching.|
Police State Failure - But with all the unconstitutional spying since 2001 it appears the government can't stop mass killings, let alone bank robberies, Wall Street crooks, muggings, car thefts, embezzlements, rapes or Congressmen stealing us blind.
Below are just a few of the larger killings that Big Brother did not know were coming.
- August 5, 2012. Six Sikh temple members were killed when 40-year-old US Army veteran Wade Michael Page opened fire in a gurdwara in Oak Creek, Wisconsin. Four others were injured, and Page killed himself.
- July 20, 2012. During the midnight premiere of The Dark Knight Rises in Aurora, CO, 24-year-old James Holmes killed 12 people and wounded 58. Holmes was arrested outside the theater.
- April 2, 2012. A former student, 43-year-old One L. Goh killed 7 people at Oikos University, a Korean Christian college in Oakland, CA. The shooting was the sixth-deadliest school massacre in the US and the deadliest attack on a school since the 2007 Virginia Tech massacre.
- October 14, 2011. Eight people died in a shooting at Salon Meritage hair salon in Seal Beach, CA. The gunman, 41-year-old Scott Evans Dekraai, killed six women and two men dead, while just one woman survived. It was Orange County’s deadliest mass killing.
- November 5, 2009. Forty-three people were shot by Army psychiatrist Nidal Malik Hasan at the Fort Hood army base in Texas. Hasan reportedly yelled “Allahu Akbar!” before opening fire, killing 13 and wounding 29 others.
- April 16, 2007. Virginia Tech became the site of the deadliest school shooting in US history when a student, Seung-Hui Choi, gunned down 56 people. Thirty-two people died in the massacre.
So why are we spying? - So if all this Police State spying does not stop criminals then why do we do it?
The IRS - Tea Party scandal shows us the way. Governments from the dawn of time don't give a crap about what the average person is doing or what happens to them. What governments do is spy on their political opponents. They look for dirt in order to crush the political careers of their enemies or put them in jail.
No more. No less. But you will not hear these words in the Media or from our elected hacks.
Also see: List of rampage killers around the world. Mass killing are worldwide.
Please see: A Timeline Of Mass Shootings In The US Since Columbine.