.

NEWS AND VIEWS THAT IMPACT LIMITED CONSTITUTIONAL GOVERNMENT

"There is danger from all men. The only maxim of a free government ought to be to trust no man living with
power to endanger the public liberty." - - - - John Adams

Thursday, February 16, 2023

Fascist FBI Collects Fingerprints of Unvaccinated Teachers




Words you will never hear
 from an elected "Conservative":

"Abolish the FBI, CIA, NSA, IRS and ATF."


(Newswars)  The fingerprints of New York City teachers who refused to receive the experimental COVID-19 shot were sent to the FBI with “problem code” flags, sparking outrage from teachers who were fired over the vaccine mandate.

Attorney John Bursch, who is representing teachers suing the city over the vaccine mandate, claimed in court that teachers who refused the jab now have a “flag in their file” that’s affecting their job prospects.

“When the city puts these problem codes on employees who have been terminated because of their unconstitutional policies, not only do they have this flag in their files, but their fingerprints are sent with that flag to the FBI and the New York Criminal Justice Services, so it impacts their ongoing ability to get employment at other places,” Bursch said on Feb. 8. 

Rachelle Garcia, a former New York City teacher who refused to take the COVID jab, joined “Fox & Friends” on Tuesday to discuss the “invasion of privacy.”

“This is both outrageous and infuriating because my first question to the government or whatever, is basically, what did I do? What kind of criminal activity did I participate besides denying something that I felt that was right for me?” Garcia said to Ashley Strohmier. “Religiously, mentally, I just didn’t want anything experimental on my body, so what criminal activity does that persist?”

“I don’t understand,” she continued. “Like with why am I being flagged? Why is my fingerprint being sent to the FBI?”

“This is an invasion of privacy,” she added. “We have to stop them in their tracks now, and just I just want to say one more thing is that I don’t thrive on fear. And I feel like that’s what they try to do.”

More at Newswars.com



No comments: