.

NEWS AND VIEWS THAT IMPACT LIMITED CONSTITUTIONAL GOVERNMENT

"There is danger from all men. The only maxim of a free government ought to be to trust no man living with
power to endanger the public liberty." - - - - John Adams

Wednesday, February 15, 2023

BLUE PILLING it with hot female Superheroes

 


Dream a little dream of me

Say nighty-night and kiss me
Just hold me tight and tell me you'll miss me
While I'm alone, blue as can be
Dream a little dream of me


By Gary;

Screw the news.

I'm Blue Pilling it with hot female superheroes and damn, it feels good taking the Blue Pill.

I have pulled back from the insanity of the news. Life is much better now.

As part of my Blue Pill therapy I have turned off the phone and started losing myself in my old Conan books, superhero DVDs, comics and more.

Hot, strong female superheroes have always been popular.  Wonder Woman was the first in 1941. Over the years the ranks have grown to include MeraJean GreyRogueBatgirlVampirella, and so many more.

Take that Blue Pill and tell the news to fuck off. 

















No comments: