.

NEWS AND VIEWS THAT IMPACT LIMITED CONSTITUTIONAL GOVERNMENT

"There is danger from all men. The only maxim of a free government ought to be to trust no man living with
power to endanger the public liberty." - - - - John Adams

Wednesday, June 21, 2023

THE BLUE PILL - Warrior Woman Wednesday



Screw The News
I'm Blue Pilling it with Warrior Women



By Gary;

Damn, it feels good taking the Blue Pill and ignoring the news.

I say let the War-Pigs burn Ukraine to the fucking ground and start World War III. The liar politicians don't care so why should I give a shit?

I refuse to be a puppet on the strings of the corrupt media complex. I will not dance on command to their latest propaganda.

So this week I'm checking out old comics featuring warrior women from the X-Men to Supergirl.

Family first. Fuck the corrupt world and screw the corrupt corporate media machine that is trying to control me.

Warrior Women and the Blue Pill. Life is much better now.
























No comments: