.

NEWS AND VIEWS THAT IMPACT LIMITED CONSTITUTIONAL GOVERNMENT

"There is danger from all men. The only maxim of a free government ought to be to trust no man living with
power to endanger the public liberty." - - - - John Adams

Wednesday, June 7, 2023

A Wednesday Wednesday



I'm Blue Pilling It With 
Wednesday Addams
Fan Art

By Gary;

Screw the news.  I don't give a fuck about Ukraine or any of the other "news" the Government-Media Complex insists I obsess about 24-7.

This last Memorial Day week I was Blue Pilling it with Wednesday Addams and damn, it feels good taking the Blue Pill and ignoring all the shit out there.

I kicked back and re-watched the Netflix series Wednesday

I'm still in shock that Wednesday has been such a massive worldwide hit. 

Director Tim Burton took a minor Addams Family character with a couple cute one line jokes and turned her into a massive phenomenon.

Hands down Wednesday was the best show of 2022.  I can't wait for season 2.


Fans are churning out art by the ton. You cannot create that type of enthusiasm.







 











No comments: