.

NEWS AND VIEWS THAT IMPACT LIMITED CONSTITUTIONAL GOVERNMENT

"There is danger from all men. The only maxim of a free government ought to be to trust no man living with
power to endanger the public liberty." - - - - John Adams

Thursday, June 3, 2021

I'm Blue Pilling it with Agatha Christie



“You know, I know this steak doesn't exist. I know that when I put it in my mouth, the Matrix is telling my brain that it is juicy and delicious. After nine years, you know what I realize? [Takes a bite of steak] Ignorance is bliss.”
.
Cypher, The Matrix





By Gary;

Some time ago I took the Blue Pill, and I have never been happier.

I have chosen to put family and my personal life first. Politics is largely a fantasy Red Pill world.

So after telling most of the political world to fuck off I returned to my first love of reading: history, Sci Fi and naturally mystery novels.

Back to my library I went and started re-reading my Agatha Christie collection. I started with her now 101 year old first novel The Mysterious Affair at Styles.

Set in World War I England we are first introduced the great Belgian detective Hercule Poirot.

Like Conan Doyle's Sherlock Holmes before her, Christie set her murders in the ever so polite upper crust society of England.

Styles and the other Christie books are just as good as I remember.

I advise everyone to turn off the Corporate propaganda TV crap and take that Blue Pill.  

If reading is your thing then lose yourself in the worlds of Agatha Christie or Middle Earth. Or if you wish walk on the beach, hike, fish, hunt . . . just break away from that evil Matrix of corrupt TV "news" and soul sucking internet that is designed to control you and make you a slave.

Enjoy your life.


Captain Arthur Hastings, Hercule Poirot and Chief Inspector James Japp in the classic TV version of The Mysterious Affair at Styles.

No comments: