.

NEWS AND VIEWS THAT IMPACT LIMITED CONSTITUTIONAL GOVERNMENT

"There is danger from all men. The only maxim of a free government ought to be to trust no man living with
power to endanger the public liberty." - - - - John Adams

Wednesday, June 23, 2021

BLUE PILLING it with La Femme Nikita



Fuck The News

Take The Blue Pill & Watch Nikita



By Gary;

Damn, it feels good taking the Blue Pill.

Let Portland and Minneapolis burn to the fucking ground. The liar politicians don't care so why should I give a shit?

Family first. Fuck the corrupt world and screw the corrupt media machine trying to control me.

Life is much better now.

As part of my Blue Pill therapy I have turned off the phone and started losing myself in my old Conan and Agatha Christie books.

But then I remembered my La Femme Nikita DVDs from back in the day 24 years ago when I was a huge fan.  24 years. It hardly seems possible.

I have binge-watched to season 3 of 5 seasons. Nothing has changed:

Peta Wilson had and still has "The Look".

The show stands the test of time. The episodes are well written, well acted with plenty of action. 

Unlike the CRAP on TV now, La Femme Nikita simply entertains - There is no endless political correctness to ruin the plot.

The Blue Pill is working. Life is good.


 




No comments: