.

NEWS AND VIEWS THAT IMPACT LIMITED CONSTITUTIONAL GOVERNMENT

"There is danger from all men. The only maxim of a free government ought to be to trust no man living with
power to endanger the public liberty." - - - - John Adams

Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Fascist YouTube Abolishes Freedom of Speech



And the GOP says and does NOTHING








Fuck YouTube

Patriots, Nationalists, Conservatives and Libertarians need to move over to the free speech video platform Bitchute.com and open an account.

Bitchute is free to watch, but it supports itself with donations from the public. I put my money where my internet mouth is:  using SubscribeStar I donate monthly to Bitchute to support free speech.

Bitchute is still growing, but I follow many of my favorite commentators on Bitchute only. I try never to watch the other corrupt Fascist platforms.

Here are a few of my Bitchute favorites:









No comments: