.

NEWS AND VIEWS THAT IMPACT LIMITED CONSTITUTIONAL GOVERNMENT

"There is danger from all men. The only maxim of a free government ought to be to trust no man living with
power to endanger the public liberty." - - - - John Adams

Friday, November 1, 2019

1984 - PayPal Bans Conservative and Takes His Money




Silicon Valley Fascism
Leftist filth attacks the finances of Conservatives


(Infowars)  -  Pro-Trump street artist Sabo joined Owen Shroyer on the War Room Wednesday to discuss his recent banning by payment processor PayPal.
“Today PayPal canceled my account with all of my money in it,” Sabo wrote on Facebook. “They are holding my funds for the next 6 months.”
The conservative artist also detailed how the move could leave him homeless, saying, “I explained to them that I live in a city with 60,000 homeless people and that they are about to make me and my wife join their ranks.”

This is merely the latest in a string of financial attacks on patriots by the company.
Infowars. . . .




PayPal Banned Tommy Robinson
You are not allowed to support people and causes you like.

No comments: