.

NEWS AND VIEWS THAT IMPACT LIMITED CONSTITUTIONAL GOVERNMENT

"There is danger from all men. The only maxim of a free government ought to be to trust no man living with
power to endanger the public liberty." - - - - John Adams

Monday, November 25, 2019

Google is Shadow Banning "The Federalist" - Big Brother is Here



Google has Banned My Stories

  • The Federalist Blog has been actively suppressed by Google for a long time now. My Blog has gone from 173,345 page views in August 2017 down to 31,000 and change for this month.
  • Call me a crazy Blogger, which I am, but our stories do not show up on Google searches - - - strangely our stories do come up on other search engines.
  • These days I am using duckduckgo.com for most of my searches.




By Gary;

The Federalist is being censored by Big Brother Google.

When I read 1984 in high school, never in my wildest dreams did I think I would grow up to be a Thought Criminal.

But I am basking in my Through Crime.


What the Fascists at Google do is bury Conservative websites so deep that no search will ever find them.


So in yet another test I ran a Google search on one of my articles with an unusual title:  Jewish Vet Banned by Facebook for "Hate Speech"

I gave up looking after going five pages in. Using the exact title the article could not be found on Google.

But then I search that same title on Bing, Duck Duck Go and Yahoo and in all three cases it was the #1 listing of all searches.

Fuck Google and Fuck the bought and paid for corrupt GOP that will not stand up for the 1st Amendment.


A Search on Google
I am shocked, shocked to find censorship going on here.

Searching for the exact title produces zero results even after going five pages in.





Meanwhile over on Yahoo
Our article is #1 on the list




Meanwhile over on Bing
Our article is #1 on the list
but also has its own box




Meanwhile over on DuckDuckGo
Our article is #1 on the list





No comments: