.

NEWS AND VIEWS THAT IMPACT LIMITED CONSTITUTIONAL GOVERNMENT

"There is danger from all men. The only maxim of a free government ought to be to trust no man living with
power to endanger the public liberty." - - - - John Adams

Wednesday, April 5, 2023

A Widow Wednesday - Taking the Blue Pill



Blue Pilling it with
My Favorite Avenger
Sadly Scarlett Johansson got screwed but not by me. By the time the Black Widow got her own movie Marvel was running out of steam.


By Gary;

Screw politics. Screw endangered Pandas. Screw Ukraine.

I have run out of fucks to give. So I took the Blue Pill, and I feel so much better now.

Today I'm Blue Pilling it with assorted Black Widow DVDs and damn, it feels good taking the Blue Pill and ignoring all the shit out there.

My favorite Black Window is in Captain America: The Winter Soldier.

Black Widow (Natalia Alianovna "NatashaRomanova; Russian: Наталья Альяновна "Наташа" Романова) first appeared in Marvel Comics. 

Created by editor and plotter Stan Lee, scripter Don Rico, and artist Don Heck, the character debuted in Tales of Suspense #52 (April 1964). The character was introduced as a Russian spy, an antagonist of the superhero Iron Man. 

She later defected to the United States, becoming an agent of the fictional spy agency S.H.I.E.L.D. and a member of the superhero team the Avengers.






 














No comments: