.

NEWS AND VIEWS THAT IMPACT LIMITED CONSTITUTIONAL GOVERNMENT

"There is danger from all men. The only maxim of a free government ought to be to trust no man living with
power to endanger the public liberty." - - - - John Adams

Monday, March 27, 2023

Trans Woman's Testicles Hurt By TSA Agent



“[The TSA agent] followed me into the women’s bathroom and began talking about me to a coworker while I sobbed in a stall,” Mara reportedly said

She claimed that the TSA agent “yelled at me for having a penis” and that “My balls hurt so bad.”

More . . .


Transgender Alleges TSA Agent Punched Them In Their Female Testicles


Support Independent Media
Stop watching CNN, FOX, ABC etc.  The bought and paid for corporate media machine will always parrot what the Deep State and Wall Street want. 

Follow independent internet news providers like the Salty Cracker, Tim Pool or Styxhexenhammer.


No comments: