.

NEWS AND VIEWS THAT IMPACT LIMITED CONSTITUTIONAL GOVERNMENT

"There is danger from all men. The only maxim of a free government ought to be to trust no man living with
power to endanger the public liberty." - - - - John Adams

Thursday, April 21, 2022

BLUE PILLING it with "iZombie"



Screw The News
I'm Blue Pilling it with "iZombie"




By Gary;

Damn, it feels good taking the Blue Pill.

I have pulled back from the 24-7 programmed insanity of the corrupt corporate "news". Let Ukraine burn. I refuse to give a shit.

Life is much better now.

As part of my Blue Pill therapy I have turned off the phone and started losing myself in my old Conan and Agatha Christie books, old DVDs and more.

Binge watching "iZombie" is part of the Blue Pill healing process. I have been working my way through all 71 episodes of the series on Netflix.

There is no doubt the show is one of the most clever and original programs ever filmed.

It is a crazy combination crime drama, horror and comedy.

For five seasons the show follows the adventures of a doctor-turned-zombie named Olivia "Liv" Moore (Rose McIver). Moore is a Seattle Police medical examiner who helps solve murders after eating the victims' brains and temporarily inheriting their memories and personalities.

The number of zombies in Seattle gradually increases, while various factions try to cover up their existence, fight them, exploit them, or protect them.

iZombie is not so much horror as it is insanely funny. The cast is brilliant. It is the perfect Blue Pill show to take your mind off the real insanity in our world.

Rated:  8 out of 10











No comments: