.

NEWS AND VIEWS THAT IMPACT LIMITED CONSTITUTIONAL GOVERNMENT

"There is danger from all men. The only maxim of a free government ought to be to trust no man living with
power to endanger the public liberty." - - - - John Adams

Wednesday, February 9, 2022

BLUE PILLING it with Elektra



Jennifer Garner as Elektra
There is nothing like the original
I'm Blue Pilling with Jenniner




By Gary;

Damn, it feels good taking the Blue Pill.

I have pulled back from the insanity of the news. Life is much better now.

As part of my Blue Pill therapy I have turned off the phone and started losing myself in my old Conan and Agatha Christie books, old DVDs and more.

Elektra is part of the Blue Pill healing process. I have just re-watched the movie and Netflix versions.

Certain characters like Wonder Woman grab the public's imagination.  For some reason Elektra has not. What a shame. I enjoyed her on the big screen and on Netflix.  It is time to re-boot the character for the movies.

Elektra Natchios is a fictional character appearing in American comic books published by Marvel Comics. Created by Frank Miller, the character first appeared in Daredevil #168 (January 1981). She is a love interest of the superhero Daredevil, but her violent nature and mercenary lifestyle divide the two.

In the 2003 film Daredevil and its 2005 spin-off, Elektra, the character is portrayed by Jennifer Garner. Élodie Yung portrayed the character in the second season of Marvel's Daredevil and The Defenders (2017) for the Marvel Cinematic Universe.



Elektra (2005)
Audiences for films are interesting.  Based on pre-conceived prejudices they decide if they "like" or "dislike" a movie before ever seeing it.  So Elektra suffered at the box office.  Personally I think it is one of the better Marvel films . . . and yes, I could watch Jennifer Garner all day.



Elektra Cosplay is not for everyone. 
You have to have the body for it.







Elodie Yung as Elektra in
Marvel/Netflix's Daredevil

Something for everyone in the Netflix series.


2 comments:

Armand Vaquer said...

I also enjoyed "Daredevil", so I really don't get the Marvel nerds' reaction to it. Oh, well. Too each his/her own.

Gary said...

I bought the blu ray director's cut of Daredevil. A pretty good movie. Over all the Netflix Daredevil is better.