.

NEWS AND VIEWS THAT IMPACT LIMITED CONSTITUTIONAL GOVERNMENT

"There is danger from all men. The only maxim of a free government ought to be to trust no man living with
power to endanger the public liberty." - - - - John Adams

Friday, December 17, 2021

Selling farts in a jar earns sexy girl $1,000 each



(Telangana Today)  Reality TV personality Stephanie Matto has started selling her farts in a jar to strangers for up to $1,000 each following her stint on the show ’90 Day Fiance’.

Matto told Buzzfeed: “Working on my own adult-friendly platform these past few months has made me very aware of the different types of niches and markets that are out there.

“Over the years, I’ve gotten a few messages from men and women wanting to buy my worn bras, hair, bathwater, etc. I thought farts were super niche, but also something fun, quirky, and different. It’s almost like a novelty item!”

Her admissions come just a month after the reality star detailed the process in a now-viral TikTok video, in which she divulged which foods she prefers to eat before preparing the jars for customers, reports femalefirst.co.uk.

She said: “I like to get things rolling with some beans, a protein muffin, sometimes even a yoghurt – less sugar is better. Then I like to add little flower petals.

“I feel like they attach the scent and make it last longer. And when I’m finally finished with my jar, I like to leave a personalised note.”

Stephanie first came to prominence when she appeared on the reality show ’90 Day Fiance’ with then-girlfriend Erika, which charts long-distance couples who have either applied for or received a visa and have only 90 days to get married.

More . . .


A Day In The Life Of A Woman Who Sells Her Farts In a Jar


Would you take a whiff of this?




2 comments:

Armand Vaquer said...

You just have to love creative capitalism!

Gary said...

Capitalism can stink