.

NEWS AND VIEWS THAT IMPACT LIMITED CONSTITUTIONAL GOVERNMENT

"There is danger from all men. The only maxim of a free government ought to be to trust no man living with
power to endanger the public liberty." - - - - John Adams

Thursday, December 9, 2021

Find "The Federalist-Gary" on Minds.com



Fuck Facebook

I am banned by Nazi Facebook.  Tired of the censorship I branched out this last year.  

This blog, The Federalist - Gary, is now on Minds.com, the free speech social media site. It is smaller but growing. . . . and no fucking hate speech or misinformation warnings.

Many of the pages I have been following are on Minds.

I opened a Parler.com page first, but then the oligarchs crushed the platform. When it came back online it was not the same and I get zero traffic.

So long live Minds.



No comments: