.

NEWS AND VIEWS THAT IMPACT LIMITED CONSTITUTIONAL GOVERNMENT

"There is danger from all men. The only maxim of a free government ought to be to trust no man living with
power to endanger the public liberty." - - - - John Adams

Wednesday, September 30, 2020

THE GOP IS RUN BY IDIOTS - THE DEBATE CIRCUS

 

Why does the GOP drop their pants and bend over for FOX & MSM?




By Gary;

I'm totally burned out by 2020 in general and politics in particular. 

What I do say about the Presidential date is Chris Wallace is a piece of crap.

But I knew Wallace was crap back in 2016 and nothing has changed.

My question: Is the GOP retarded? The morons running that party allow the corrupt Conservative hating assholes in the MSM to run the debates.

My choice was an internet live stream debate with moderators Styxhexenhammer and Tim Pool.

Now that would have been a fair debate not an MSM hit job.

Personally I refused to watch the TV version of the debate. I watched the internet live stream hosted by RazörFist.


The Debates are a Three Ring Circus


No comments: