.

NEWS AND VIEWS THAT IMPACT LIMITED CONSTITUTIONAL GOVERNMENT

"There is danger from all men. The only maxim of a free government ought to be to trust no man living with
power to endanger the public liberty." - - - - John Adams

Saturday, September 19, 2020

Google is Shadow Banning "The Federalist"

 

Google Has Been Fucking Me For Years




By Gary;

The Federalist is being censored by Big Brother Google.

When I read 1984 in high school, never in my wildest dreams did I think I would grow up to be a Thought Criminal.

But I am basking in my Through Crime.

What the Fascists at Google do is bury Conservative websites so deep that no search will ever find them.

The chart below from my admin page shows the Shadowbanning.

Google has a monster market share dwarfing all other search sites.

DuckDuckGo for example has a 0.4% market share but comes in very strong for people who log on to The Federalist. The same for Bing and Yahoo. The "market share" of those three sites on my blog is much higher than their market share in general.

Google has been suppressing searches for my stories for years.

My response is these days I am using duckduckgo.com for most of my searches.

Google Suppression of The Federalist

Below are the search engines used by people who logged on to The Federalist during a selected time frame. Bing, DuckDuckGo and Yahoo are way over represented compared to their normal market share. TRANSLATION - Google is hiding much of my content from their searches.




Personally I just love the sick bastards searching the internet and finding The Federalist blog.





No comments: