.

NEWS AND VIEWS THAT IMPACT LIMITED CONSTITUTIONAL GOVERNMENT

"There is danger from all men. The only maxim of a free government ought to be to trust no man living with
power to endanger the public liberty." - - - - John Adams

Friday, May 29, 2020

Trump Stands Up For Free Speech - Congress Hides Under a Rock



Trump Finally Takes Action

  • Meanwhile the corrupt bought and paid for Dem & GOP whores in Congress either sat on their asses doing nothing or cheered on the elimination of free speech. At least Trump has started the ball rolling.


President Trump signed an executive order Thursday in the White House to defend free speech on social media and regulate social media companies for selectively censoring users in the name of building a Fascist state run by the Elites.

“They’ve had unchecked power to censor restrict, edit shape hide alter virtually any form of communication between private citizens or large public audiences,” Trump said.

As for me, I have moved 80% of my internet news watching over to the free speech video platform Bitchute.  We must deprive Google and Facebook of an audience and advertising income.


A Chat With Ray Vahey, CEO of Bitchute 
(Censorship, Alt Tech)






Fuck Google & YouTube

Patriots, Nationalists, Conservatives and Libertarians need to move over to the free speech video platform Bitchute.com and open an account.

Bitchute is free to watch, but it supports itself with donations from the public. I put my money where my internet mouth is:  using SubscribeStar I donate monthly to Bitchute to support free speech.

Bitchute is still growing, but I follow many of my favorite commentators on Bitchute only. I try never to watch the other corrupt Fascist platforms.

Here are a few of my Bitchute favorites:









No comments: