.

NEWS AND VIEWS THAT IMPACT LIMITED CONSTITUTIONAL GOVERNMENT

"There is danger from all men. The only maxim of a free government ought to be to trust no man living with
power to endanger the public liberty." - - - - John Adams

Monday, December 9, 2019

A Little Monday Music - Jim Croce - Photographs And Memories



Photographs And Memories


I just lost my wife. We were together for 45 years. This is the first holiday season in forever without her. Judging by the comments below many others have faced this nightmare. So sad during such a happy time.






35 years ago my wife and I fell in love listening to Jim Croce, his music got us threw some rough times. Nov 11 2015, I sat in a hospice house holding my wife for the last time.. Listening to him Croce on u tube,, she passed away while photographs and memories was playing. I love and miss her so much


Anyone that doesn't like this song is not human.


The older we get, the more we can relate to this song.

This song is so painfully bittersweet that I can't listen to it more than twice a week without having to eat ten gallons of ice cream in order to comfort the subsequent emotional trauma


The lyrics are especially somber when you realize that these songs are all we have to remember him by. This man died way too young.


when I hear this song, it makes me sit back and stare out the window, taking in every word and melody


I was at the concert at NSU in Natchitoches, LA> the night he was killed. What a show! He was great! Then 3 hours later we learn the plane had crashed. Heartbreaking to say the least!

Bittersweet, Missing My Family> Loving & Missing my husband whom was taken in Nov.2014… My dad in Dec 2014



No comments: