.

NEWS AND VIEWS THAT IMPACT LIMITED CONSTITUTIONAL GOVERNMENT

"There is danger from all men. The only maxim of a free government ought to be to trust no man living with
power to endanger the public liberty." - - - - John Adams

Tuesday, October 1, 2019

UPDATE - Google is Shadow Banning "The Federalist"




Google has Banned Searches
of the Above Article

  • The Federalist Blog has been actively suppressed by Google for a long time now. My Blog has gone from 173,345 page views in August 2017 down to 25,000 and change for this month.
  • Most people search on Google and our stories do not come up - - - but strangely our stories do come up on other search engines.
  • These days I am using duckduckgo.com for most of my searches.




By Gary;

The Federalist is being censored by Big Brother Google.

When I read 1984 in high school, never in my wildest dreams did I think I would grow up to be a Thought Criminal.

But I am basking in my Through Crime.


What the Fascists at Google do is bury Conservative websites so deep that no one will ever find them.

So I ran a Google search on one of my articles with an unusual title:  1984 - YouTuber faces prison for joke video.

I gave up looking after going five pages in. Using the exact title the article could not be found on Google.

But then I search that same title on Bing, Duck Duck Go and Yahoo and in all three cases it was the #1 listing of all searches.

Fuck Google and Fuck the bought and paid for corrupt GOP that will not stand up for the 1st Amendment.



A search on Bing for the same article
Our article is #1




A search on Yahoo for the same article
Our article is #1


A search on DuckDuckGo for the same article
Our article is #1




2 comments:

Phil said...

The fact that the fucking bastards haven't just shut your bog down without warning like so many others is small comfort I'm sure.
Wordpress is doing the same damn thing.
I bailed on those fuckers at Google a couple of years ago and went back to Wordpress.
They can all kiss my narrow little ass too.
One bit of advice Gary, download all of your content now and save it before they do decide to pull the plug.
There is a way to do it on Blogger and it can be saved in a Zip file.
It isn't going to get any better between now and the election and that is their reason for doing this.

Gary said...

Thank you.

Unless Washington or the states act Freedom of Speech will vanish within five years.