.

NEWS AND VIEWS THAT IMPACT LIMITED CONSTITUTIONAL GOVERNMENT

"There is danger from all men. The only maxim of a free government ought to be to trust no man living with
power to endanger the public liberty." - - - - John Adams

Wednesday, December 6, 2023

Warrior Woman Wednesday - Katniss Everdeen



Screw The "News"
I'm Blue Pilling it with Warrior Women

  • Damn, it feels good taking the Blue Pill, ignoring the news and losing myself in SciFi and Fantasy.

  • I say let the War-Pigs burn Ukraine and the Middle East to the fucking ground and start World War III. The liar politicians don't care so why should I give a shit?
  • I refuse to be a puppet on the strings of the corrupt media complex. I will not dance on command to their latest propaganda.





The Hunger Games accurately predicted a corrupt and decadent Elite who lived in extreme wealth while the people were at near starvation.


“What must it be like, I wonder, to live in a world where food appears at the press of a button? How would I spend the hours I now commit to combing the woods for sustenance if it were so easy to come by? What do they do all day, these people in the Capitol, besides decorating their bodies and waiting around for a new shipment of tributes to rill in and die for their entertainment?”

― Suzanne Collins, The Hunger Games


Classic David vs Goliath
A teenage girl stands up against Evil and triggers a revolution.


The Hunger Games is a dystopian nightmare coming true today before our eyes. A wealthy, corrupt, fascist, effeminate Elite force the peasants into poverty so they can live in luxury. Sounds like the nightly news.

The theme spoke to millions in our society. The trilogy of Hunger Games books has sold over 65,000,000 copies in the U.S. alone and has been translated into 51 languages.

More important, the trilogy had sold 26 million copies before the movie was even released. The books had touched a raw nerve.



“Only I keep wishing I could think of a way...to show the Capitol they don't own me. That I'm more than just a piece in their Games.”

― Suzanne Collins, The Hunger Games




Standing up to Evil

"If we burn, you burn"


 


Freedom Fighter Katniss Everdeen
has inspired endless fan art














No comments: