.

NEWS AND VIEWS THAT IMPACT LIMITED CONSTITUTIONAL GOVERNMENT

"There is danger from all men. The only maxim of a free government ought to be to trust no man living with
power to endanger the public liberty." - - - - John Adams

Tuesday, August 1, 2023

Vegan Influencer, 39, Dies of ‘Starvation’



(Newswars)  A social media influencer who promoted a raw vegan lifestyle reportedly died last week from starvation after attempting to subsist solely on exotic fruits.

Russian citizen Zhanna Samsonova, 39, who promoted her purely vegan lifestyle on TikTok, Facebook and Instagram, “had been following a completely ‘raw vegan diet’ for five years, and for four years her menu consisted only of fruits, sprouted sunflower seeds and juices,” according to Russian media RTVI.

Samsonova told her audience she was thriving on her diet, remarking things like, “I see my body and mind transform every day,” and, “I love my new me, and never move on to the habits that I used to use.”

“I eat simple food, although I have a lot of experience as a raw food chef. I love creating my own recipes and inspiring people to eat healthier,” she wrote on social media.

Following her untimely death, an anonymous friend told media outlet NewsFlash that Samsonova looked frail and tired the last time they’d seen her in Malaysia.

“A few months ago, in Sri Lanka, she already looked exhausted, with swollen legs oozing lymph,” the friend said. “They sent her home to seek treatment. However, she ran away again. When I saw her in Phuket, I was horrified.”

“I lived on the floor above and every day I was afraid to find her corpse in the morning,” the friend wrote.

Newswars.com




No comments: