.

NEWS AND VIEWS THAT IMPACT LIMITED CONSTITUTIONAL GOVERNMENT

"There is danger from all men. The only maxim of a free government ought to be to trust no man living with
power to endanger the public liberty." - - - - John Adams

Wednesday, December 28, 2022

Wonder Woman Wednesday - Blue Pilling It

 


Dream a little dream of me

Say nighty-night and kiss me
Just hold me tight and tell me you'll miss me
While I'm alone, blue as can be
Dream a little dream of me




By Gary;

Screw the news.

I'm Blue Pilling it with Wonder Woman  and damn, it feels good taking the Blue Pill.

I have pulled back from the insanity of the news. Life is much better now.

As part of my Blue Pill therapy I have turned off the phone and started losing myself in my old Conan and Agatha Christie books, old DVDs and more.

Wonder Woman is part of the Blue Pill healing process. I have just re-watched the movies.  WW1984 sucks. The rest are good. 

Certain characters like Wonder Woman grab the public's imagination. 

For 81 years Wonder Woman has inspired millions in books, film, video games and art. I think most would agree that Gal Gadot has taken the character to new heights.

It is amazing that the three main characters of the DC universe all appeared within three years of each other: Superman in 1938, Batman in 1939 and Wonder Woman in 1941.

Wonder Woman first appeared in All Star Comics #8 published October 21, 1941 with her first feature in Sensation Comics #1 in January 1942.

Wonder Woman was a founding member of the Justice League.







Wonder Woman in Chains
Yes, many of us have been there 
on long, dark, lonely nights










No comments: